Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Opening Order $250.00
- Minimum Reorder $150.00
- Orders below minimum will be charged a $25.00 service fee.
- Email your order to email@example.com or by fax to 888-354-5151.
- Prepay, credit card (Visa/Master Card/Discover/American Express) or approved Net terms only.
- Upon receipt of your order, we will automatically send you an order confirmation if we have your email on file.
- Please make sure to include your billing and shipping email on your purchase order to prevent any shipping delays.
- All prices are net wholesale cost FOB Sun Valley, CA 91352.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders will be invoiced at the prices in effect at the time the order is placed.
- All new accounts and international orders are prepaid.
- Click here to download a Credit Application
- Please provide a resale tax number and a copy of your seller’s permit.
- Merritt’s Credit application must be complete before terms can be established.
- For first time orders, prepaying with a credit card will expedite your order.
- Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground anywhere in the Continental United States, unless weight or packaging requirements necessitate shipment by common carrier.
- Please provide us with your UPS or FedEx freight collect account number if available.
- Shipments requiring special handling requests or special routing instructions must be specified or Merritt reserves the right to ship at our own discretion.
- Merritt does not drop ship.
- Opening orders are delivered 2 weeks after receipt of order (pending credit approval).
- Reorders are delivered within 7-10 days after receipt of order.
- Paying by credit card can expedite the process.
- We make every effort to communicate with our customers on backorder situations via email address provided.
- Any remaining backorders past 60 days from original order ship date will be cancelled.
- Any backorders under $60.00, Merritt reserves the right to cancel.
- Backorders will ship under the same payment terms as the original shipment.
Claims & Returns:
- No returns will be accepted unless a completed Return Authorization (RMA) Form has been has been completed and approved.
- You can complete our Claim Form or request one from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be sent back in their original shipping cartons at the customer’s expense.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of original invoice date. After 30 days, all sales are final.
Claims: Shipping Damage:
Upon receipt of merchandise, check cartons for outside damage. If the outside cartons are noticeably damaged, a claim should be filed immediately with the carrier.
Claims : Merchandise Damage:
- Upon receipt of merchandise, check contents of each inner carton. If the contents are damaged, claims of any nature must be made within ten (10) days after receipt of merchandise.
- You can click here to download and complete our Claim Form or request one from email@example.com
- Any invoice adjustment must first be approved by Merritt International.
- No claims should be submitted on used merchandise.
Important Forms :